Wednesday, September 1, 2010

On Our Way

We left home about 5pm today because I had to work. Thankfully my boss has been great about giving me time off for this trip, Trumpets and the Feast all in one month. The journey is projected to be about 17hrs without stops and we intend to drive all the way through without not stopping overnight. We'll see if we manage that! Kenny has choir practice on Thursday night so we're aiming to be in Edmond for that.

You might be wondering...due to the wonders of technology, I am able to connect to the internet while on the road by hooking up my cell phone to the laptop.

An advantage of night driving is less cars on the road so we should make good progress. Kenny will do most of the driving at night (I think he's scared I'll fall asleep!) and I appreciate it. It will be fun to see the sunrise - see you in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment