Wow, as I said before this has been a wonderful opportunity for meeting up with long lost friends and make new friends. You'll be talking to someone and then notice another long lost friend passing by and another 2 in the distance that you want to get over to. It's just tremendous.
 |
| William and Beryl Wallace |
We are so international, it amazes me sometimes. I received a hug from my friends the Van der Leeuws from South African via Mrs Winn. I've met several people that were at the last Petra Feast in 1999 including my room mate Connie who happened to be behind me in line to get in the hall last night. Several beloved brethren from England are here whom I haven't seen in a few years like the Howards and Mrs Knight.
 |
| Mr & Mrs Howard |
Tonight we went out to dinner at Interurban restaurant. The food was excellent and the fellowship even better. Our New Jersey friends, Mr Jeff and Lucie Visconti invited us and we were surprised and delighted to be in a group with Bernard and Lori Hanson friends from England (Bernard is British, Lori American) and Vida Greenaway from NJ. In addition to we enjoyed getting to know Mr Magruder and the Gannons.
 |
| The Viscontis |
You can meet someone for the first time and within minutes, feel like you've known them for many years. That's the wonder of God's spirit that binds us all together. Yesterday, when I went into the cafeteria I met Joy Toro from New Zealand we immediately got into wonderful fellowship along with Stephanie. As we were talking, Kenny texted me that there was an earthquake in New Zealand. I immediately was able to show Joy the news story on my phone. Wasn't that an interesting coincidence?
 |
| Joy Toro and Stephanie |
There is a group of about 10 people from Trinidad including Mr and Mrs Seebran plus a few from the Bahamas.I could go on and on listing all the people I've met but what a blast it's going to be when we are all together never to be separated again!
 |
| Soon to be married - David and Chelsey |
No comments:
Post a Comment